- What was the first book you read?
Twilight. It was what started it all.
- How'd you come across The Twilight Saga?
I began reading The Twilight Saga, after two online friends kept telling me how they loved the movie and especially the books. At the time I wasn't interested as I didn't read much, let alone novels and I thought it'd be a typical vampire story, blood and gore. That was until I accidentally came across New Moon's movie trailer on Youtube. Then, I was hooked.
- Had you written anything before reading, The Twilight Saga?
Yeah, for school, but my writing was terrible! I also hated writing, because it was so terrible and my teachers said my stories were too long...
- Had you ever planned on being an author?
Before reading The Twilight Saga, no. But my teacher always said that one day I would be an author. I never believed her, because I also hated reading.
- What are some of your favourite books?
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassendra Clare
- Wide Awake by Shelly Crane
- The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
- Favourite TV Shows?
Chicago Fire, Neighbours and Star-Crossed -- Save Star-Crossed!!
- Favourite Colour?
Hot pink, purple and black.
- Favourite Animal?
Hands down, the wolf! Always has been, always will be.
- Will you be writing a sequel to Ghost Wolf?
- Anymore up coming books?
Plenty ;) Check out 'Projects,' most are listed there.
- How did you get into creating your own book covers?
Wow that's a long story. Long story, short, a friend who was also into graphic design helped me learn the basics and I self taught myself how to use PhotoShop Elements. I started with PhotoBucket. And no, I didn't take any courses.
- Where can I find your books?
In the tab, 'Shop.' :)
- Advice for a want-to-be-author?
- Read. Read. Read and read the stuff you enjoy and that is also well written.
- Try and get a professional to work with you--you'll learn something, trust me.
- There's nothing wrong with starting out on fanfiction, it'll build your confidence.
- Believe in yourself, your story and your characters.
- Listen to your characters and never fight what they want.
- Get a professional editor.
- Write for yourself, write what you want, not the public!